May 13, 2020
We are excited to reopen for business on Monday, May 18th. You can expect the same outstanding customer service, expert medical treatments, and commitment to the highest quality of care you have come to expect from Skin Artisans. The safety and health of our patients and staff have always been our top priority. We have created a plan to ensure you can receive your treatment knowing all precautions are being made to protect you. Here is what you can expect:
- Starting 05/18/2020, Skin Artisans will start screening every individual person for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their visit via a pre-appointment screening questionnaire. We will reschedule individuals who screen positive to reduce the risk of spreading infection. This screening questionnaire will take place no more than 24 hours prior to their visit through a text link.
- All patients who report “No” to all screening questions will be instructed to come to their appointment with a mask and to come to their appointment alone.
- All patients will need to remain in their transportation until we text you that your provider is ready.
- Only the patient will be allowed into the clinic, please refrain from bringing any other guest, family, or children into the clinic.
- One of the Front Desk Coordinators will be stationed at the door for the purpose of conducting the additional screening, triaging, and directing traffic flow.
- All patients will have their temperature taken as a vital sign upon entry. Patients with a temperature of 99.0 or above will be asked to reschedule their appointment and exit the facility.
- All patients will be required to sign a consent form to be treated during COVID-19.
- All other patients will be checked in and directed to the handwashing station in the lobby.
- After hand washing, patients will be escorted to the provider room.
- All transactions will be completed in the treatment rooms. A Front Desk Coordinator will enter the treatment room and get all methods of payment before treatment is finished.
- Once treatment is complete, the patient will promptly leave the clinic.
- All patients requesting to purchase product, will be directed to a curbside pickup process or direct shipping.
- To prevent contamination, please ask a Front Desk Coordinator for assistance with brochures and products.
- If you would like a beverage, no problem, let a Front Desk Coordinator or your provider assist you.
- The make-up room will not be available for use during this time.
Providers and Staff:
- All clinical staff will have a mask, gloves and eye protection or a face shield during interactions with patients.
- All non-clinical staff will have a standard surgical mask, eye protection, and gloves during interactions with patients.
- All staff members will be asked screening questions and have their temperatures taken daily in a designated area upon arrival. Staff will be restricted from starting their work or entering any other areas of the clinic until the screening has been completed.
- All door handles and public surfaces will be wiped down with 70% alcohol solution or an EPA certified disinfecting wipes hourly. Staff will be required to sign off on the hourly checklist to document that this task has been completed.
- All linens are single-use. Scrubs are daily use.
- Time will be scheduled between each appointment to allow for staff to do full disinfection of their treatment rooms between patient visits.
- As COVID-19 continues to spread, our dedication to your safety is our utmost importance. These protocols may change if deemed necessary to follow the CDC, MDH, and State of MN guidelines.
We thank you for choosing Skin Artisans. We are so excited to see all of you. Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
If you have any questions, please call or text us at (952)767-3163 or email email@example.com.