Ready to clean up your skincare routine? Skin Artisans is so excited to introduce you to our newest clinical skincare line, AlumierMD®! This company is changing the industry by only using the cleanest, most effective and science-based ingredients known in the medical skincare industry.
AlumierMD® understands that we ALL want clear, beautiful skin – but we don’t want to compromise the health of our bodies or the planet to achieve it. As a result, the company assembled a team of top scientists and physicians with combined experience of over 100 years to create skincare formulations that use optimal medical-grade ingredients with a conscience!
AlumierMD® is committed to clean chemistry and corrective formulas that are continually assessed, improved, and updated to guarantee that you have the cleanest and most corrective medical-grade skincare product range possible. The company doesn’t do what’s easy. It does what’s right!
The 3 Core Values of AlumierMD® Skincare
CLEAN – All products are socially responsible, clinically tested, and free from over 1,300 substances banned by the E.U., F.D.A and Health Canada. The company calls this their commitment to Clean Science.
CORRECTIVE – Scientists at AlumierMD® select cutting edge, medical-grade active ingredients in concentrations that increase product efficacy. Their clinical testing ensures exceptional results in correcting a variety of skin conditions and concerns.
COMMITTED – AlumierMD® is a true physician-dispensed skincare brand that is 100 percent dedicated to continuing education and derailing product diversion to protect users.
AlumierMD® has banned over 1,300 potentially harmful ingredients including:
- Artificial Fragrances – Fragrance, Parfum (artificial source)
- Parabens – Butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, polyparaben
- Artificial Dyes – Red 1-4, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5 and Yellow 6
- Sulfates – Red 1-4, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5 and Yellow 6
- Phthalates – Dibutyl phthalate (DBP), diethyl phthalate (DEP), diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP)
- Chemical Sunscreen Filters – Avobenzone, homosalate, octinoxate (or octyl methoxycinnamate OMC), oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3), PABA and PABA derivatives (padimate O)
- Triclosan / Triclocarban
- Methylisothiazolinone / Methylchloroisothiazolinone
The AlumierMD® lineup of skincare products is truly exceptional. Our Skin Artisans Advanced Practice Estheticians have been specially trained on how to correctly prescribe solutions based on your skin’s unique concerns. In addition, you are able to purchase the products your esthetician recommends directly from our AlumierMD® online store!